Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec, April 17, 2014 — Andy Transport, a leader in the transportation and logistics services industry, is pleased to announce the launch of its new website.
Aimed to raise awareness about its services and communicate the company’s mission, image and news, Andy Transport has developed a new website offering quick and easy access to essential information. “The website boasts uniqueness and its design goes well beyond anything in the transportation industry today. The site has also undergone radical changes, making it more flexible and dynamic, and ultimately providing easier content management” said Andreea Crisan, General Manager of Andy Transport.
The site has many new features:
- Downloadable forms to accelerate the account opening process for new clients
- A section with information pertaining to the media
- An improved get a quote page
- A registration form to our daily fleet availability e-newsletter
- A career page with job application forms
- A news page and a corporate blog where readers can also express their opinion
- An internal portal for our employees
- A suggestion page for external and internal feedback
The site will be useful for current and potential customers, employees, suppliers, and the media. “We rely on the participation and opinion of our website visitors, and use their suggestions to improve our services” says the General Manager.
“Throughout the project, it was very important for us to ensure the active involvement of our team in deciding on images, design, and content. As we like to add a personal touch to everything we do, the website contains photos taken on the road by our drivers for Andy in its natural habitat photo contest” says Andreea Crisan. Andy Transport thanks everyone at Caromtex Design for their hard work; in this era of partnerships, we could not have developed the new website without them.