Grab your camera, pick a beautiful location, take your shots, and send them in.
We are looking for great shots of Andy trucks in great scenery, against a stunning background. Ideally your truck & trailer are clean, and the Andy logo is clearly visible.
All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared.Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization will be disqualified.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, you must submit your photograph(s) to email@example.com. Your entry must include your name, truck number, and photo caption describing the photo, and where it was taken. Submit as many photos as you like.
To be eligible, photo submissions must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be part of the Andy Transport team at the time the photos are taken, as well as when the winners are announced.
2. Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this contest.
3. You may only submit photos that you have taken yourself, that you have all rights to transmit and license, and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any person.
4. Please do not include photographs of people. If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to Andy Transport upon request.
5. You may not submit photos that contain images of auto or truck accidents, offensive images or conduct, obscenity or pornography or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations.
6. To ensure eligibility for the contest all entries must have a good resolution. Images that do not meet this standard can still be judged, but may not be honored as a finalist in the competition (at the judges sole discretion) if the photographer is unable or unavailable to provide the proper resolution when asked.
By submitting a photo for consideration in this Contest, you grant Andy Transport a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the photo and any material included in such photo on the Internet, on television, and in, on, or through all other media.
Images will be judged on originality, technical excellence (focus, light, contrast, clarity, etc), composition, overall impact and artistic merit. A panel of judges will be formed by Andy Transport employees.
The Andy Transport committee shall determine winner eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the judges are final.
$100 / photo are awarded for the winner photos. No more than 5 winner photos per person will be awarded.
Submit your photos no later than October 31, 2014.
The winners will be announced and awarded in November-December, 2014
Andy Transport reserves the right to adjust any deadline(s) as the result of causes beyond its immediate control.
Your submission constitutes verification that you have read, understand, agree with, and agree to abide by, all of the terms and conditions of these Photo Contest Rules and Regulations.
* Photos cannot be taken while operating a vehicle or under any unsafe condition or circumstance.
* Take photos from a safe location, not alongside highways.
* Use safety triangles if necessary.