WARNING: CYBER CRIMINALS USING FAKE ANDY TRANSPORT AND ANDY LOGISTICS E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER TO PERPETRATE SCAM
Cyber criminals posing as ANDY TRANSPORT/ANDY LOGISTICS employees and agents are defrauding the public. We have received complaints from victims who were receiving e-mails and calls purported to be from ANDY TRANSPORT.
Victims report that the unsolicited e-mail sender goes by the name of Ashley Flannery and is a representative of the ANDY TRANSPORT/ANDY LOGISTICS.
Scammers impersonate an ANDY TRANSPORT representative to post hiring jobs, hire employees or agents AS WELL AS to enter into transportation and brokerage agreements on behalf of ANDY TRANSPORT/ANDY LOGISTICS. The emails addresses used are oddly on @andytrans.com, not our official @andytransport.com or @andylogistics.com
If you receive this type of e-mail:
* Resist the pressure to act quickly or enter into agreements without verifying the authenticity of such an offer made solely by phone or email.
* Never engage in transportation contracts or brokerage contracts without making proper verifications and contacting our head office directly.
* Never share personal information
We are working with our IT department as well as with external authorities on this matter, however consider this before taking any action:
1) ANDY TRANSPORT/ANDY LOGISTICS never hires any employee or agent without meeting the candidate in person at our head office in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec, Canada.
2) We never send or enter into employment or agent contracts by internet.
3) We have only two official emails: @andytransport.com AND @andylogistics.com
4) All our telephone and fax numbers start with:
* (514) XXX-XXXX
* (450) XXX-XXXX
* (416) XXX-XXXX
5) Our official websites: www.andytransport.com AND www.andylogistics.com
Individuals who have fallen victim to this type of scam are encouraged to file a complaint with us at: IT@andytransport.com